Regarding my fee…it is based on the season of the year, the day of the week, the time of the day and if we are needing a rehearsal. Travel to and from the rehearsal location and the wedding location is also calculated into my quote.
With a previous career as an Event Planner, my organized methods will assist you in creating a personalized, fresh ceremony that your friends and family will remember for a long time.
My fee encompasses these all-inclusive services:
- You receive a comprehensive planning book (that I have personally authored) which includes freshly written Ceremony Selections, Check Lists, Creative Guides for the service, Etiquette Direction and Diagrams for the Formal Escorting and Wedding Processional, Family Seating Charts, and a Relationship Guide
- An in-depth planning session is scheduled regarding the ceremony logistics so that the actual service is seamless and you enjoy the luxury of remaining more relaxed knowing your details are in order. During this meeting in my home we enjoy a delicious home-cooked supper while all facets of your scheme are reviewed. We actually take some time to get to know one another. It is always an intimate, quiet evening where the focus is on you!
- Detailed color diagrams created in Photoshop are prepared illustrating YOUR plan for the Formal Escorting of Family and the Wedding Processional. These diagrams are used not only at the rehearsal, but are given to the DJ, photographer and facility Event Planners
- Consultation is available to you surrounding your Wedding Program – so that your ceremony is accurately detailed
- Extensive support services throughout the planning of your wedding are provided. I remain “on call”
- I own my own Shure Brand lapel microphone, often used in the ceremonies I perform at no additional cost to you. Arrangements may be made to use my JBL speakers as well.
The VALUE of my package is tremendous not only because of the organizational services but because I take the time to personalize each service. My wonderful clients affirm this every week.
I recently received this email from Andrea Repetto Price, currently living in Alaska studying for her Masters Degree in Biology. She and Glenn were married the summer of 2006.
“People still talk about how fun our wedding was, and it was no small part due to your style and personality. If you weren’t such a down-to-earth, nice, sweet, caring and intelligent person, you wouldn’t have added that subtle touch that made our wedding, and those of so many others, so special.”
Call me or write and we’ll chat about your vision for your day – your way!